Sunday, October 11, 2009
These classes are designed to teach Tagalog to children in a fun, effective and highly hands-on format. Grammar and conversation study will be combined with interactive & kinesthetic games, songs and storytelling in Tagalog for a richer immersion in the Filipino language and culture.
Rolling enrollment: each class, while building upon past knowledge, also stands as a separate lesson--so kids can jump in and start learning at any time!
Short Session - 4 Saturdays
3-6 year olds: 10 AM – 10:45 AM
7-12 year olds: 11:00 – 11:50 AM
East Bay / Berkeley dates
location: Thai Cultural Center at 1911 Russell St. Berkeley, 1 block from Ashby BART
Nov 21, Dec 5, Dec 12, Dec 19
* classes are prorated *
To register, click here. Salamat!
1. Can there be a class where parents and kids learn together?
* For now, the classes for kids and adults are still held separately, but as always, parents are welcome to sit in and participate in the children's classes, as long as there's room.
2. Will there be classes in the South Bay?
* In the future, yes, & especially once we find a location for the classes (suggestions welcome!)*
3. Classes for teenagers?
* The kids' classes are designed for ages 3-13. For 13 and older, I'll be happy to organize a small group class on Saturdays starting at 12:30 PM if there's enough interest.(Berkeley and SF)
4. Are you available for private sessions?
Between my group class commitments, I'm open to having private classes at these time slots: Mondays & Wednesdays, 5-6 PM (SF); Saturdays, 12:30-2:30 PM (SF and Berkeley)... Feel free to contact me for other possibilities as well.